CAT 2022: The Common Admission Test or CAT 2022 (CAT 2022) for admission to IIMs and other B-schools will be held this Sunday, November 27, 2022. The exam will be conducted in three shifts- 8:30 am to 10:30 am, 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm and 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
featured in the news
- download admit card soon
- Important information related to the exam
download admit card soon
Let us tell you, the admit card for the exam (CAT 2022) can be downloaded through the official website of the Commission iimcat.ac.in. The candidate must follow the instructions given on the admit card and also reach the examination center at the reporting time.
Important information related to the exam
Detailed information has been given about what to do and what not to do on the day of CAT 2022 exam.
- Print the admit card on A4 size paper, preferably using a laser printer. The admit card will be considered valid only if the photograph and signature of the candidate are clearly printed. A Google Map link for the examination center has been embedded in the electric version of the admit card.
- Paste the photograph (which was uploaded while applying for the examination) in the space provided on the admit card before handing it over for verification at the examination centre.
- Report at the examination center as per the reporting time sent to you by SMS and email a day before the examination. The entry timings at the examination venue are 8:15 am for morning, 12:15 pm for afternoon and 4:15 pm for afternoon session.
- On the test console, use the mouse to select the correct option to answer the MCQs and use the on-screen keyboard to answer the non-MCQs. Do not use the physical keyboard as this may lock up your test.
- Candidates will be given a pen and a scribble pad. Drop your admit card, pen and scribble pad (all pages intact) in the box after the test is over.
- Attempting to appear for CAT 2022 more than once is not allowed. Doing so will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Do not carry any prohibited items like electronic gadgets etc. inside the testing lab.
- Do not wear any jewelery (or any item containing metal), shoes/boots with thick soles and clothes with big buttons inside the testing laboratory. Mobile phones, electronic gadgets, watches, calculators, own stationery, pen, purse and spectacles are strictly not allowed in the test hall/lab.
- Do not take any page from the scribble pad outside the test laboratory after the test is over.